Welcome Anonymous! Please Login or Register   
TeamSpeakJava   

Donations   

Total: $0.00
Goal: $15.00
Difference: $15.00

Funding for our mumble and server? Make a small donation to show your support. Even $1 will be helpful.

To make a one time donation click this button:

To setup automatic monthly payments in the amount of $5, $10 or $15 click this button:

Main Menu   

Home

Members Area
 Forums
 Private Messages
· Groups
· BC2 Stat Tracker
· Private Messages
 Shout Box
 ClanList
· LoL
 News
 Topics
 Stories Archive
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Web Links
 General
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Statistics
 Search
 Your Account

http://www.xtsquad.com :: View topic - banned for haxing lol

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://www.xtsquad.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 10 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
It's that time again Forum/Website/TS (New, Upcoming or Tech Support) XT-Wax 100 Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm
XT-KZrider View latest post
WHATS UP MISS YOU GUYS!! General Board XT-navyvet1981 2 Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm
XT-Wax View latest post
Look who it is! General Board Vileartist 0 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am
Vileartist View latest post
I Resign General Board Glitch198 13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am
MyrDeath View latest post
mod disasters PC Tech Support skulbane 1 Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 am
XT-Wax View latest post
BF4 is coming...and I don't care BF News XT-deathspeed 2 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:20 am
BottleFed View latest post
Is the TV series Fringe having a continuing story line? General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 pm
XT-Inferno View latest post
Angels & Demons General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 pm
Who was your favorite on the TV show Golden Girls? Why? General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm
World of Tanks Tournement ! General Board Boilerhog 8 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 am
Boilerhog View latest post

banned for haxing lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://www.xtsquad.com Forum Index -> Banned from Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-1F-RU4BN8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 am Post subject: No icon banned for haxing lol Reply with quote

N-GAME NAME: -1F-RU4BN8
DATE:12/11
APROX TIME:8:20 central
WAS YOU WARNED? nope
IF SO BY WHO? no one
WHAT WAS THE REASON GIVEN? pubs complaining I cheat.  Not sure why, the only reason I was 42-16 is because my clan mates revive constantly.  If you look at my stats, it's pretty obvious I don't cheat.  I don't think PBBANS would allow me to be a streaming admin if I did.
XT-Wax
Site Owner
Site Owner

votes: 4
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: banned for haxing lol Reply with quote

Correction.. You was kicked for pubs complaining you cheat. You was temp-banned (5 min) for your clan mates ragging non-stop about the kick.

You had a K/D of 69/28 at the time of the kick.. nearest other player only had 36 kills. This does look very suspect, you have to agree.

I personally did not recall being suspect of any time you may have killed me. I do not keep a running tally of everyone that kills me.. I only notice if the kill seemed un-real. That of which I personally did not notice as I stated already.

However when we dropped by 6-7 people on our team because pubs where leaving and saying "I'm outa hear, fuckin hacker".. we would rather rid the server of one "suspect/accussed" hacker than have our entire server empty because of said player. We have seen it happen. I tried to reply via in-game chat several times to the reason you was kicked and each time you or your clan mates had something bitchy to say.. so we said fuck it, kick them all. So I temp-banned you each for 5 minutes.

We have lots of pubs that favorite and return to our server because we have active admins on most of the time. Since we cannot physically go to your house and watch you play to insure your legit or not.. we have to go by the facts at hand. In your case it was a 69/28 K/D. Maybe you had a good game.. maybe you was hackin.. maybe you got a lot of lucky kills. We have no way of knowing for sure, so we have to go with our guts some of the times. If we felt 100% you was hackin it would have been a perm-ban from the start and all your mates along with you. Nothing personal bro.. just business.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
-1F-RU4BN8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:35 am Post subject: No icon Re: banned for haxing lol Reply with quote

It wasn't a lucky game or lucky kills.  We run as a squad should, all being medics and running together reviving each other.  Im not saying I'm the greatest but I'm not the worst player out there.  On Metro or Seine 60+ kills is average for me.  I'm an infantry player.  Get on Caspian or similar and I'm bad.  To me 69/28 is not suspect but I'm used to that.  To me on our server, 69-4 would be suspect on an infantry map like Seine.

At the same time, I was screwed out of 14,000 points because I was kicked 30 seconds before the end of the round, not to mention all the ribbons and what not I would have rec'd.  Your server is over 1,000 tickets.  60+ kills should not be questionable when said person also has lots of deaths, as I did.

I didn't see any pubs complaining or a warning or I would have relaxed and just used my pistol like I usually do when people complain I have a lot of kills.  Maybe next time you could just say something?  I have no problem laying off if your server is emptying, no one likes to play on empty servers, especially when you pay for them.

Sponsor
XT-Inferno
XT Member
XT Member

votes: 5
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm Post subject: No icon Re: banned for haxing lol Reply with quote

Well like he said, it was only a 5 minutes kick, not worth complaining about.  A kick would never be implemented without several people complaining, and you being the enemy aren't privy to private team chat  Confused
XT-KZrider

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: banned for haxing lol Reply with quote

I doubt anyone is going to warn some lips and/or his suspect playing or supposed abilities on the field. I was in that game. And anyone who plays with an obvious hack game name is not on the level. Just a fact on the last sir. And if your all that and a bag  of potato chips then a lousy 14,000 points aint shit to you sir. You and your mates are always welcome on our server. Just stop being a douche thats all. Jeez Wax what was so hard about that. Theres alot of talented players out there. Why screw around with these hackers. Tell them to take a suck out of your ass and go pound salt. Or i can if you like?

Get registered or Log in
>
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://www.xtsquad.com Forum Index ->  Banned from Server Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: