Welcome Anonymous! Please Login or Register   
TeamSpeakJava   

Donations   

Total: $0.00
Goal: $15.00
Difference: $15.00

Funding for our mumble and server? Make a small donation to show your support. Even $1 will be helpful.

To make a one time donation click this button:

To setup automatic monthly payments in the amount of $5, $10 or $15 click this button:

Main Menu   

Home

Members Area
 Forums
 Private Messages
· Groups
· BC2 Stat Tracker
· Private Messages
 Shout Box
 ClanList
· LoL
 News
 Topics
 Stories Archive
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Web Links
 General
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Statistics
 Search
 Your Account

http://www.xtsquad.com :: View topic - Talking on Mumble

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://www.xtsquad.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 10 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
It's that time again Forum/Website/TS (New, Upcoming or Tech Support) XT-Wax 100 Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm
XT-KZrider View latest post
WHATS UP MISS YOU GUYS!! General Board XT-navyvet1981 2 Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm
XT-Wax View latest post
Look who it is! General Board Vileartist 0 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am
Vileartist View latest post
I Resign General Board Glitch198 13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am
MyrDeath View latest post
mod disasters PC Tech Support skulbane 1 Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 am
XT-Wax View latest post
BF4 is coming...and I don't care BF News XT-deathspeed 2 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:20 am
BottleFed View latest post
Is the TV series Fringe having a continuing story line? General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 pm
XT-Inferno View latest post
Angels & Demons General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 pm
Who was your favorite on the TV show Golden Girls? Why? General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm
World of Tanks Tournement ! General Board Boilerhog 8 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 am
Boilerhog View latest post

Talking on Mumble
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://www.xtsquad.com Forum Index -> BF General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DomesticT

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:35 pm Post subject: No icon Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

I currently have a small problem with the way a few people have been acting on the BF3 mumble. Last time we played we were trying to coordinate and a few players kept talking over others and then started acting very foolish yelling random nonsense and noises, when they didnt stop half the people on mumble left to go to another server section. I love playing with you guys but if these few people dont get under control I am not sure I will continue playing.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
MissPwnage

iran.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

Well personally I have faced the same issue back on the TS server I used to use so here is the solution we came up with: The server's admin started punishing members who kept flaming or  yelling with muting them starting with 15 mins and maxing to 1hour. So annoying ones either learned to behave themselves or simply left our team.

I think you guys can try doing that ^^
XT-Wax
Site Owner
Site Owner

votes: 4
usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

Well yeah.. we would never want anyone to come to the point they would leave due to it. You need to get an admin to deal with them. You can always PM me here and I can deal with it. I have Mumble on my phone so I can kick or mute anyone from anywhere I am.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
Sponsor
DomesticT

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

Oh I wasnt planning on leaving, just not playing while on mumble lol, but you can access that from your phone? thats awesome. Plus I do like MissPwnage's idea.

XT-Conker
XT Member
XT Member

votes: 1
usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 am Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

my main issue on there is all the complaining, "how'd i die from this guy" etc etc etc. so glad i wont have to deal with all the drama in less than a week.

Not saying i dont do it either but some people, they complain just about every death.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barkleym
Kalypso
XT Member
XT Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 am Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

yea, some people complain after EVERY death....  and then I've also had people come to a channel I was in, JUST to flame everyone in that channel (league of legends channel)
Sponsor
Pre-Black Friday at MacMall.com
MissPwnage

iran.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

I still think this whole mute punishment would do. We are a clan, team mates, we shouldn't fool around and annoy each other cause we want some good laughs or we are bored out of our head~

Lego214

Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4
blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

I know I'm one of these people that sometimes talk over others and act like an idiot, next time, instead of posting on the forums and what not, ask us to stop and I will at least. It's not like I'm/we are going to start cussing you all out and what not...
DomesticT

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:17 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

this was to get everyones attention, not to just single you out, plus being a non admin I figured bringing it to the attention of them would be better than a new member saying "shut up"

Sponsor
XT-Supa-Sniper.S.

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

shut up
XT-Conker
XT Member
XT Member

votes: 1
usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

XT-Supa-Sniper.S. wrote (View Post):
shut up

not the same supa your a older member so its okay for u or me or another older memeber lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barkleym
XT-navyvet1981

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

I bitch because my connection sucks and don't understand how i get killed sometimes. I dont complain about EVERY death but I do and you know whats great?....Its a free country. If you dont want me here vote me out plain and simple and ill go elsewhere.
Sponsor
Pre-Black Friday at MacMall.com
Kalypso
XT Member
XT Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 am Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

XT-navyvet1981 wrote (View Post):
I bitch because my connection sucks and don't understand how i get killed sometimes. I dont complain about EVERY death but I do and you know whats great?....Its a free country. If you dont want me here vote me out plain and simple and ill go elsewhere.

This is precisely why no one was singled out..  No one directed anything towards any specific person.  With that kind of attitude, why belong to a clan?  Maybe we don't want to see you leave?  You were voted in for a reason, and it wasn't to be a whipping post.  It was because atleast 3 people enjoyed what you brought to this clan.  This is suppose to be a family.  But on the other side of the coin, why did you apply to XT if u planned to pull the "its a free country" card on the first sign indifference?  I don't want to see anyone kicked/voted out of XT, You and I joke around back and forth all the time navy, and I mean everything in a brotherly love type of way, so do not think I hold any ill will towards you.  But to have this attitude is a cancer to the community as a whole...

I hope in the future, that if someone has something that they feel I personally need to correct to make XT's experience with the game/community better, please let me know.... I'll do whatever I can to remedy it.

XT-KZrider

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

XT-Supa-Sniper.S. wrote (View Post):
shut up
SECOND THAT

Get registered or Log in
>
Lego214

Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4Reputation: 9.4
blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Talking on Mumble Reply with quote

@Domestic: Do not say shut up, I agree, how ever, simply asking us to settle down or calm down or something similar, works. I also know this was not to single anyone out, but it's quite obvious as to who talks over others and what not.
@Navy: I completely agree, I have a crappy connection and I think all I need is to upgrade my PC or just by a new one, I don't have a job so it'll take me awhile to do this, plus I'm also running wireless. How ever, I will try and see what I can do to my PC to enhance my gaming skittles.

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://www.xtsquad.com Forum Index ->  BF General Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: