Welcome Anonymous! Please Login or Register   
TeamSpeakJava   

Donations   

Total: $0.00
Goal: $15.00
Difference: $15.00

Funding for our mumble and server? Make a small donation to show your support. Even $1 will be helpful.

To make a one time donation click this button:

To setup automatic monthly payments in the amount of $5, $10 or $15 click this button:

Main Menu   

Home

Members Area
 Forums
 Private Messages
· Groups
· BC2 Stat Tracker
· Private Messages
 Shout Box
 ClanList
· LoL
 News
 Topics
 Stories Archive
 Files & Links
 Downloads
 Web Links
 General
 Content
 Top 10
 Infos
 Feedback
 Recommend Us
 Statistics
 Search
 Your Account

http://www.xtsquad.com :: View topic - hey guys.......

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://www.xtsquad.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 10 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
It's that time again Forum/Website/TS (New, Upcoming or Tech Support) XT-Wax 100 Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:11 pm
XT-KZrider View latest post
I Resign General Board XT-Conker 0 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:39 pm
XT-Conker View latest post
WHATS UP MISS YOU GUYS!! General Board XT-navyvet1981 2 Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:11 pm
XT-Wax View latest post
Look who it is! General Board Vileartist 0 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 am
Vileartist View latest post
I Resign General Board Glitch198 13 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am
MyrDeath View latest post
mod disasters PC Tech Support skulbane 1 Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 am
XT-Wax View latest post
BF4 is coming...and I don't care BF News XT-deathspeed 2 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:20 am
BottleFed View latest post
Is the TV series Fringe having a continuing story line? General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 pm
XT-Inferno View latest post
Angels & Demons General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 pm
Who was your favorite on the TV show Golden Girls? Why? General Board shadvall 0 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:06 pm

hey guys.......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://www.xtsquad.com Forum Index -> General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XT-Conker
XT Member
XT Member

votes: 1
usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 pm Post subject: No icon hey guys....... Reply with quote

hey guys whats up, so yes i am in chicago up at Great Lakes naval base but, shit came up with some medical issues, that i didnt know about, some type of depession issues. so i am currently in SEPS, and will be working on getting my paper work and all ready so i an be sent home. which should be in the next few weeks or sooner. i have access to a basic electronics as well as computers when my seps divison isnt screwing up. looking foward to seeing and talking to yall soon

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barkleym
XT-KZrider

votes: 3
blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

oh ok nice try then? Good to have ya back. You would have hated being stuck on a ship for 6 months to a year anyways.

Get registered or Log in
>
MissPwnage

iran.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

CONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER \o/ I hope they agree to send you home asap. We all miss you on the LoL team. X3
Sponsor
XT-Conker
XT Member
XT Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

i know and i miss yall as well. just talking about the game here makes me want to play it
'

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Visit member's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barkleym
XT-KZrider

blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

whats depession? i tryed googling it and came up with depRession.

XT-navyvet1981

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

hopefully those morons dont take 8 years to separate ya....they have been known to take a long time...one guy got stuck up there for 2 weeks almost.... im sure youll have better luck.
Sponsor
XT-Wax
Site Owner
Site Owner

votes: 4
usa.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

A buddy of mine was honorably discharged after serving his time. Then like 2 years later he was pulled over for speeding and they arrested him for being AWOL. They sent him down to Georgia and he had to await trial. 2 days later his lawyer was able to get all of his paperwork from his wife showing he was discharged. Took almost a month for them to release him and send him back even after he proved he was not AWOL.

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in
XT-KZrider

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

you do look like 15years younger without all the facial hair though.

DomesticT

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

Dang man hope it all works out the way you'd want it too, but we do miss ya here.

Get registered or Log in
Sponsor
Pre-Black Friday at MacMall.com
XT-KZrider

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

you might be home in time for your birthday. Dought it but u can always hope ya?

XT-Conker
XT Member
XT Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

XT-navyvet1981 wrote (View Post):
hopefully those morons dont take 8 years to separate ya....they have been known to take a long time...one guy got stuck up there for 2 weeks almost.... im sure youll have better luck.

ive been in here since wednesday, and have legal today. then from there i have 3-5 business days before i can leave. i really hope i can leave by friday. but some how doubt it

XT-KZrider

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

Just inform them, that if your not allowed to leave today your gonna find there village and execute every last one of you son of a bitches.

Sponsor
Paulh008

Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3Reputation: 7.3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 am Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

Depression? You wouldn't have happened to go on some shooting rampage killing some 16 Afghani's did you? lol, jk. I hope to talk/play with you soon, after I get all my crap together.
MissPwnage

iran.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

Awwwwhh Conker D: I'm sure you can get out there I mean cmon we need your sexy Miss Fortune skin!
We all miss you as I said just do as they say and don't get in trouble they have no reason to keep you there

XT-Conker
XT Member
XT Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: hey guys....... Reply with quote

iknow yall miss my aweasomeness. my have a few people to start playing with us as well

Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://www.xtsquad.com Forum Index ->  General Board Time synchronized with your computer time
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: